CARGO SLING INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Cargo Bike Slingset Installation Instructions
The label on the sling should face toward the front of the bike.
1. Undo the buckles on the rear of each sling toward the top, then fold the flaps over the rack and connect the buckles.
2. Undo the 4 straps from the ladderloc buckles on the rear of the sling. (These straps may be removed from the sling and moved to a different mounting point on the daisy chain if needed)
3. Attach the 2 LOWER straps to the frame, preferably to a horizontal tube, then feed them back through the ladderloc and tighten. These two straps will hold tension on the sling vertically.
4. Attach the 2 UPPER straps to the frame, preferably to a vertical tube, then feed them back through the ladderloc and tighten. These two straps will hold tension on the sling horizontally.
5. Next, use the following photos to attach the main long straps on the front of the sling to your rack next to the fabric flaps. Once these straps are attached you may simply undo the buckle or loosen the long straps to access the bag.
6. Straps on the rear of each sling are longer than necessary to facilitate the use of slings on different bike brands so YOU MUST TRIM THE REAR STRAPS. When you are satisfied with the fit and placement of the slings on your bike, trim the rear straps to your desired SAFE length, which is long enough to be secured to your bike and short enough to not get caught in any moving parts. Then melt the edge of the straps with a lighter to keep them from fraying.