If interested in Terrain X-Pac™ fabric color options please email firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a $50 additional charge for X-Pac.
Pictured: Red and Black are X-Pac, Brown and Grey are Cordura
Each bag is Made To Order so please allow 3 - 4 weeks turn around time.
Just like the Original Handee Randee, our Handee Randee Version 2 is made specifically to fit the Jones Loop H-Bar. It is a versatile handlebar bag that can be used with a bike packing, bike touring, or bike commuting set up.
The Original HR has been tested on the Tour Divide and on city streets, on technical single-track and on fire roads and proved to be an ideal bag for every situation. HR V2 has been extensively tested in Bolivia and Scotland, city streets, gravel and fire roads and has proved to be as amazing as the original.
Version 2 upgrades: Wider side panels, Omni tape on the inside edge of each side panel, roll top front pocket, removable Goodie Bags
- Side panels rolled 3 times, approx. 22"W x 6"D x 7"H
Side panels unrolled, approx. 36"W x 6"D x 7"H
- ROLL TOP POCKET: 10"W x 2"D x 11"H unrolled, 7"H rolled
- Floating liner to help keep inside contents dry
- Front Roll-Top pocket with floating liner and 2 sleeve pockets inside (big enough for the iPhone 6/7 Plus)
- Five mounting points for stability, no swaying
- Two removable Goodie Bags on the rear side of the bag for quick and easy access to water, snacks, phone, or camera
- Foam spacers at the 4 bar mounting points provide hand clearance so you still have access to all the hand positions of the awesome Jones bar
- The foam spacer at the head tube keeps the bag away from your frame
- Each side panel rolls and unrolls to provide quick and easy access to main bag and to adjust bag size to your needs
- Omni tape on the inside edge of each side panel allows one side panel to be sealed closed while packing from the other side panel
- Bar tacked daisy chain webbing on bottom, and top for attaching items such as your fly-rod, tent poles, slingshot, etc....
- Included compression straps around the entire bag to secure it to the bars
- This bag is a GREAT option for a rack-less set up whether you are bike packing, touring, camping, fishing, commuting, and for everyday use. We never ride without a Handee Randee attached to our bike.
- OUTER: 1000 Denier Cordura or Terrain X-Pac™
- LINER: 400 Denier Packcloth
- WEBBING/BINDING: Nylon
- MOUNTING STRAPS: Nylon webbing with cam lock
- HDPE and high density foam inserts
- EVA foam spacer/protection blocks
- The materials used are extremely water resistant but our bags are sewn together and there is always the possibility of water wicking through the seams so we recommend using dry bags that have welded seams for your items that must remain dry.
- Since this is a handlebar bag we recommend carrying soft, lighter weight items such as your sleeping bag/system or clothes so as to not hinder steering.