As of February 2021 The Handee Randee includes our updated Goodie Bags. See photo, or visit our Goodie Bag page to see more details
Each bag is Made To Order and Our current lead time is 5-6 weeks.
PLEASE NOTE: X-Pac fabric option is an additional $10.
Just like the Original Handee Randee, our Handee Randee Version 2 is made specifically to fit the Jones Loop H-Bar. However the Handee Randee fits just as well on the Surly Moloko bars. It is a versatile handlebar bag that can be used with a bike packing, bike touring, or bike commuting set up.
The Original HR has been tested on the Tour Divide and on city streets, on technical single-track and on fire roads, and proved to be an ideal bag for every situation.
HR V2 has been extensively tested in Bolivia and Scotland, city streets, gravel and fire roads and has proved to be as amazing as the original.
Version 2 upgrades: Wider side panels, Omni tape on the inside edge of each side panel, roll top front pocket, removable Goodie Bags
- With side panels rolled 3 times, approx. 22"W x 6"D x 7"H
With side panels unrolled, approx. 36"W x 6"D x 7"H
- ROLL TOP POCKET: 10"W x 2"D x 11"H unrolled, 7"H rolled
- Floating liner helps keep inside contents dry
- Front Roll-Top pocket with floating liner and 2 sleeve pockets inside
- Five mounting points for stability, no swaying
- Two removable Goodie Bags for quick and easy access to water, snacks, phone, camera, etc.
- Foam spacers at the 4 bar mounting points provide hand clearance so you still have access to all the hand positions of the awesome Jones bar
- Foam spacer at the head tube keeps the bag off your frame
- Each side panel rolls and unrolls to provide quick and easy access to main bag and to adjust bag size to your needs
- Omni tape on the inside edge of each side panel allows one side panel to be sealed closed while packing from the other side panel
- Bar tacked daisy chain webbing on bottom and top for attaching items such as your fly-rod, tent poles, slingshot, etc....
- Included compression straps around the entire bag to secure it to the bars
- GREAT option for a rack-less set up whether bike packing, touring, camping, fishing, commuting, and running everyday errands.
- OUTER: 1000 Denier Cordura, 600 Denier Polyester (Tie Dye only) or VX 21 X-Pac™
- LINER: 400 Denier Pack Cloth
- WEBBING/BINDING: Nylon - Black
- MOUNTING STRAPS: Nylon webbing with cam lock
- HDPE and high density foam inserts
- EVA foam spacer/protection blocks
- The materials used are extremely water resistant but our bags are sewn together and there is always the possibility of water seeping through the seams so we recommend using dry bags that have welded seams for your items that must remain dry.
- Since this is a handlebar bag we recommend carrying soft, light weight items, such as your sleeping bag/system or clothes, to not effect steering.