Each Slingset is MADE TO ORDER. Our current lead time is 3-4 weeks.
Our Mondo Slingset is a pair of two slings made specifically for the Yuba Mundo cargo bike.
Think of our Slingsets as the bed of a truck as opposed to say a pannier or some sort of bag with a lid, which is like the trunk of a car. Our slingsets have the ability to carry large, odd shaped objects like a Christmas tree or a cello.
- Approximately 29" wide and 17" high
- Compatible with the Yepp Maxxi child seat. Attach slings first then the child seat on top
- Extremely durable and water resistant fabrics
- Zippered pocket on the inside with water resistant zipper
- Two reflective stripes on the outside for extra visibility
- Three grommets at the bottom slings for drain holes
- Adjustable compression straps on the end panels to cinch or open as needed
- End panels that open to approximately 90 degrees
- OUTER: 1000 Denier Cordura. Tie Dye is 600 Denier Coated Polyester
- LINER: 400 Denier Nylon Packcloth - Black
- END PANELS: 400 Denier Nylon Packcloth - Black
- ZIPPER: Len Zip #10 Rain Defender
- WEBBING/BINDING: Nylon
- Each sling is side specific. When mounting, face the label toward the front of the bike.
- Even though our slings are extremely durable and water resistant they are not bags with a lid so, we recommend using some sort of dry bag to carry your items when riding in the rain.
G&O Family Cyclery carries our slingsets so if you are in the Seattle area and would like to check out our slings in person please contact them.